Who is behind HNC?
Sara Henry, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and the founder of the Henry NeuroRelational Center in Naples and Fort Myers, Florida. She has been privileged to be part of the healing and growth processes of children and their families, couples and teenage and adult individuals for the last 21 years.
As a wife, mother and psychotherapist, she is keenly aware how vital our emotional relationships are to our health and well being. Naturally, our emotional relationships are fluid and ever changing. Your children’s emotional relationships play a critical role in their health, growth and development too. In her practice, she actively explores appropriate therapeutic techniques with you and applies them in the context of your uniquely dynamic emotional relationships.
What distinguishes her from many professionals is her facility with and mastery of interdisciplinary (or multidisciplinary) collaboration, the DIR/Floortime model, Neurofeedback (or EEG Biofeedback), the complexity of the Neurorelational Framework (“NRF”), and client education and empowerment regarding the NRF approach to addressing the full scope of behavioral issues, emotional and psychological themes, arousal patterns, motor-planning/cognitive sequencing and sensory preferences.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Recognizes Neurofeedback for ADHD
- Parent Training Strength of Floortime™ Play Intervention
- The Power of Floortime™ Play Intervention
- What is D.I.R.® Model / Floortime™ Play Intervention?
- Children are Miracles: A Letter to Parents
- What is Neurofeedback?
- Restoring Mental Health in Veterans with PTSD
- A Mom’s Journey Through ADHD
- More recent items »